Are you looking for an exciting new role within an independent, online designer fashion retailer?
Robert Goddard is an independent, well established, quality clothing business. The business has expanded from two to six stores and launched online sales in 2017; We are currently recruiting for a E-Commerce Customer Service team member to join our multi talented and diverse team.
£15,000 - £19,000 - Experience dependent
• Follow the order process from start to finish
• Map the customers needs and wishes
• Support the customer in finding the best solution
• Communicating via live chat and over the phone
• First point of contact for ecommerce customers
• Process incoming enquiries, orders and follow up actions
• Liaising with our retail stores, warehouse and other departments
• Handling product returns and processing refunds or exchanges
• Coordinating order shipping with our courier partners
• Assisting the rest of the web and warehouse team with other tasks as required
• Proficient in English, both written and spoken.
• Customer orientated
• Interest in fashion
• Excellent telephone manner
• Ability to prioritise and multitask
• Experience of an online sales environment is desirable but not essential
• Capable of working on Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and other Office applications
• Quick learner/willingness to change & improve
• Ability to problem solve
• Social media communication experience is desirable
There is the potential opportunity for this to be a mix of working from home and office based once full training is completed.
For more information on the role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “E-Commerce Vacancy."
We welcome applications at any time and will happily keep your CV on file for up to six months until a vacancy arises so if you think you'd fit into our team, please get in touch explaining what you have to offer!