Photographer and Studio Manager
Robert Goddard is on the lookout for a talented and creative Photographer and Studio Manager to take this pivotal role in the business.
We’re open to a conversation on balance between remote and studio-based work in our head office studio in Peterborough.
As Photography and Studio Manager you will be accountable for the output of all product and campaign photography, working closely with the e-com digital team and warehouse to ensure all new season product is promptly added to site. In addition to this the general Studio workflow (Creative and campaign concepts) will fall under your responsibility, mostly ensuring everything is completed on time and to brief, prioritising jobs according to SLA’s and timelines.
This role is vital to the success of our e-com business as we head into our most challenging year to date.
- To manage and supervise the Studio (including freelancers) with ultimate responsibility for all product and campaign photography
- Editing skills and proficiency in Photoshop.
- To lead on creative concepts for campaigns, new brand launches and product categories
- Responsibility for the visual direction of RG online and our new Shopify + site.
- To come up with the best production solution within budget
- Competent use of Style Shoots equipment
- To liaise with wider teams such as warehouse, allocators and buying teams.
- To keep consistency with photography, and ensure they meet the brief, spec and are of sufficient quality
- To have a thorough knowledge of Photoshop, illustrator, In-design, Creative Suite etc
- To have in-depth knowledge of Adobe CC, Lightroom, Microsoft Excel and Word
- To have minimum 3years experience in fashion photography
- Have a comprehensive understanding of production services and studio environments
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Be naturally approachable and work at best in a high-pressure environment
If you are a creative passionate photographer with creative vison, we want to hear from you.
Please send your cv, cover letter, and a small portfolio of your work to email@example.com
- - - - - -
We welcome applications at any time and will happily keep your CV on file for up to six months until a vacancy arises so if you think you'd fit into our team, please get in touch explaining what you have to offer!